The basis of fellowship shall be mutual and cooperative.
Institutions seeking entrance into this Association shall subscribe officially in writing to the following doctrinal statement.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal and literal second coming in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he was tempted by Satan and fell, and that, because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for salvation.
- We believe that salvation is through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life and by whom the Church is empowered to carry out Christ’s great commission.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.